Members / M.S Student
- Address : #402, Engineering Building 2, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- Email : seokhahwang[at]postech.ac.kr
- Office : +82-(0)54-279-5936
- [2018/02~Present] M.S. Candidate in Electrical Engineering, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- [2010/03~2016/02] B.S. in Electronic Materials Engineering, Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea
- Intelligent Mobile System-on-Chip
- Digital Signal Processing Hardware Architecture
- FPGA/ASIC Implementation
- Reliable storage systems with emerging memories
- [2017/05~Present] Research Assistant, Electrical Engineering, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- [2016/03~2017/02] Research Assistant, Electronic Engineering, Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea
- [2015/03~2015/11] Research Assistant, IDEC Platform Center, Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea
- Journal Papers
- Seokha Hwang and Youngjoo Lee, “Sharpness-aware evaluation methodology for haze-removal processing in automotive systems,” IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 390-394, Dec. 2016.
- Conference Papers
- 문승식, 황석하, 이영주, “On the Accurate UBER Calculation of FEC System with Guaranteed Error Correction Capability,” 제 25회 한국반도체학술대회, Feb. 2018
- Seokha Hwang, Jaehwan Jung, Daesung Kim, Jeongseok Ha, In-Cheol Park and Youngjoo Lee, "An energy-optimized (37840, 34320) symmetric BC-BCH decoder for healthy mobile storages," IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference (A-SSCC), 2017, pp. 169-172.
- 황석하, 이영주, “Area-efficient SC FFT with CORDIC-based approximations,” 제 24회 한국반도체학술대회, Feb. 2017. (Session Paper Award)
- Seokha Hwang and Youngjoo Lee, “FPGA-based real-time lane detection for advanced driver assistance systems,” IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (APCCAS), Oct. 2016, pp. 218-219.
- 황석하, 김수환, 김지훈, 어진, 우동현, 정세환, 이영주, “차량용 시스템의 안개제거 영상처리를 위한 선예도기반 성능평가 방법,” 대한전자공학회 하계종합학술대회, June 2016, pp. 995-998.
Awards and Honors
- Best Design Award, IDEC Congress CDC, 2018.
- Session Paper Award (System LSI Design), Korean Conference on Semconductor (KCS), 2016.
- Excellence Award, Kwangwoon University, Engineering Festival, 2014.
- 2nd Prize, KOMMA, Machine Tool Design Contest, 2013.