Members / Advisor
Dr. Sunggu Lee
- Address : #403, Engineering Building 2, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- Email : slee[at]postech.ac.kr
- Office : +82-(0)54-279-2236
- [1981/03~1985/02] B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, U.S.
- [1985/03~1987/02] M.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Univ. of Michigan, Ahn Arbor, Michgan, U.S.
- [1987/03~1990/02] Ph.D in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Univ. of Michigan, Ahn Arbor, Michgan, U.S.
- [1991/06~Present] Professor, Dept.Electrical Engineering, POSTECH, Pohang, Korea
- [2005/06~2006/16] Visiting Scientist, University of California, Irvine, California, U.S.
- [1997/06~1998/16] Visiting Scientist, IBM TJ Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, New York, U.S.
- [1990/03~1990/10] Assistant Professor, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, U.S.
- Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (algorithms and applications for mobile ad hoc networks, including wireless sensor networks)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing (Grid Computing, Cluster Computing, Parallel Programming)
- Real-Time Computing (Real-Time Communication, Object-Oriented Real-Time Programming)
- Fault-Tolerant Computing (Reliable Communication, Checkpoint/Restart)
- ASIC Design (Design of Networking-related Hardware)